New Member Orientation
This event open to the public, meaning anyone 18+ or older may attend. Orientation is where you will learn in detail what type of organization we are. Orientation is approximately 1 hour long, and subjects covered are: the basics of BDSM, its culture, dungeon etiquette, safety, self-empowerment, respect, tolerance, and care. After the initial speaking segment, you are free to look around the club and see for yourself the playground of erotic creativity freedom we have built over many years of dedication, passion, and hard work. At the end of each Orientation, you will have the opportunity to become a Member of Threshold.
Important class information:
- This is an education event.
- This class is a prerequisite for membership.
- This class is not a play party or demonstration of kinky play.
- This class is not a function for “picking up” new play partners or sexual prospects.
- This class is not an opportunity to promote your personal business or outside events.
Requirements for membership:
- You must attend an ENTIRE new member orientation.
- You must provide proof-of-age identification (ex. driver’s license, passport)
- You must pay the first annual due of $25.
- You must read & sign liability release forms.
- You should read & understand our rules & etiquette.
We look forward to meeting you and helping you become part of our Threshold family!
Attendance is FREE. Membership is $25 Annually.
Adults 18+ Only
1st Sunday and 3rd Saturday of the month
5:00pm to 6:00pm (Check Calendar)
Doors close when our maximum capacity of 90 people is reached, there will be no admittance thereafter. Please arrive early to ensure admittance.
- This is a COMMUNITY event.
- LGBTQIA+ friendly.
- All gender identities, sexual orientations, ages, races, religions, ethnicities & roles are welcome.
- We are service animal friendly.
- Attendees must bring proof-of-age ID in the form of a driver’s license or passport.
No Drugs, Alcohol or Intoxication
Club Threshold prohibits the use of alcohol, illegal and/or illicit drugs at any of its functions. Threshold also prohibits the use of legal marijuana, medicinal or recreational. Intoxication is not tolerated. If you appear to be inebriated, you will be likely be approached by a DM for your own safety and the safety of others. The DM’s word is the last word on this issue, and members that appear inebriated may be asked to leave.
About our Facilities
Threshold is equipped with a lounge area, bathrooms, lockers, kitchen, 7 themed rooms, our large main room with multiple play areas& a renovated state-of-the-art lighting setup.
Soda & water are available with a $1.00 donation. Help us reduce our carbon footprint by bringing your own reusable liquid container.
Please consider bringing a potluck item to share, These events are community-driven and your help is greatly appreciated.
The Threshold Society, Inc.
11300 Hartland St,
Los Angeles, CA 91605
Become a Member
We are pleased to announce that we are currently accepting new members to Club Threshold. We are presently hosting New Member Orientations twice a month and we welcome anyone interested in Threshold or the BDSM/Kink Lifestyle to attend. If you have any questions about Orientation, please feel free to email us at Orientation@threshold.org.